- The Unity of the Nations - An early work of Joseph Ratzinger published in English for the first time.
- Knowing the Natural Law - "Breathes new life into the traditional approach to Thomistic ethics." - Michael V. Dougherty, Ohio Dominican University
- The Mystery of Union with God - "A fresh point of entry for the study of Thomas's theology." - Vivian Boland, OP
- Hagar's Vocation - "Functions as a basic guide to Fishacre and gives researchers an important introduction to understanding his relationship to later thinkers." - Eileen Sweeney, Boston College
- The Correspondence of Julius I- Volume III in the Library of Early Christianity
- Deeds of the Saxons - An indispensable account for the history of the German kingdom during the tenth century.
- The Glorious Revolution and the Continuity of Law - "The best account so far of the relevant constitutional, legal, and political issues debated and resolved during and after the Glorious Revolution." - Donald E. Wilkes, Jr.
- A Trinitarian Anthropology- "Adrienne von Speyr, Hans Urs von Balthasar, Thomas Aquinas: an unlikely trio. Michele Schumacher succeeds in highlighting the harmony of their tune." - Father Jean-Pierre Torrell
- Plague and Pleasure - A lively popular history that introduces a new hypothesis about the impetus behind the cultural change in Renaissance Italy.
- Cosmas of Prague - "Brings an important medieval, central European historian to the attention of an English-speaking public." - Jeff Rider
- The Personalism of John Henry Newman - "A powerful witness to the influence of Newman's character, teaching and preaching on those who experienced it. Crosby's major contribution is the way that he relates Newman's personalism to his theocentrism. No other writer has brought out this link so well." -John Sullivan
- Pope John Paul II Speaks on Women - “This work is absolutely indispensable for anyone interested in understanding the Catholic ontology and affirmation of the feminine as expounded by John Paul II." - Prof. Tracey Rowland
- We have just published our first subject specific catalog, covering our offerings in History and Medieval Studies. Click here to view!
- We recently celebrated CUA Press's 74th birthday and University Press Week with "Bless the Press." See The Cardinal Newman Society's coverage of the event here.
- The Catholic University of America Press is proud to announce that we have begun to offer a select number of our titles on the Barnes and Noble NOOK! The current available titles are:
Biomedicine and Beatitude
Church, State, and Society
Introduction to Moral Theology
The Life and Pontificate of Pope Pius XII
Some Seed Fell on Good Ground
Western Creed, Western Identity
The Logic of Religion
Sex and Virtue
Apostolic Religious Life in America Today
The Bible on the Question of Homosexuality
Abortion and Unborn Human Life, Second Edition
The Turn to Transcendence
On the Road to Emmaus
God and Caesar
The Mind That Is Catholic
The Third Spring
- Rev. David J. Endres is the new editor of U.S. Catholic Historian, a scholarly journal devoted to the history of the Catholic Church in the United States. The journal is published quarterly by The Catholic University of America Press and is in its thirty-first year of publication. Fr. Endres has been assistant editor of the journal since 2003.