- The Incarnate Lord -Considers central themes in Christology from a metaphysical perspective
- Before Virtue - "A much needed and well-argued study of the contemporary virtue ethics movement." - Alice Ramos, St. John?s University, Queens, NY and author of Dynamic Transcendentals (CUA Press)
- Religious Experience in the Work of Richard Wagner - Philosopher Marcel Hébert developed his Religious Experience in the Work of Richard Wagner (1895) from this background of sustained popular interest in Wagner.
- The Beautiful, The True and the Good - This volume is an expression of Robert Wood's singular philosophical outlook." -Jude Dougherty, dean emeritus, school of philosophy, The Catholic University of America
- The Unity of the Nations - An early work of Joseph Ratzinger published in English for the first time.
- Knowing the Natural Law - "Breathes new life into the traditional approach to Thomistic ethics." - Michael V. Dougherty, Ohio Dominican University
- The Mystery of Union with God - "A fresh point of entry for the study of Thomas's theology." - Vivian Boland, OP
- Hagar's Vocation - "Functions as a basic guide to Fishacre and gives researchers an important introduction to understanding his relationship to later thinkers." - Eileen Sweeney, Boston College
- The Correspondence of Julius I- Volume III in the Library of Early Christianity
- Deeds of the Saxons - An indispensable account for the history of the German kingdom during the tenth century.
- The Glorious Revolution and the Continuity of Law - "The best account so far of the relevant constitutional, legal, and political issues debated and resolved during and after the Glorious Revolution." - Donald E. Wilkes, Jr.
- A Trinitarian Anthropology- "Adrienne von Speyr, Hans Urs von Balthasar, Thomas Aquinas: an unlikely trio. Michele Schumacher succeeds in highlighting the harmony of their tune." - Father Jean-Pierre Torrell
To order books over the phone: Please call our distribution center at 1-800-537-5487.
- Press director, Trevor Lipscombe, will be on EWTN News Nightly to discuss "A Godly Humanism." Tune in to EWTN on April 29 at 6 pm and 9 pm!
- The forthcoming book by Cardinal George, "A Godly Humanism" was featured on Crux, the Catholic affiliate of the Boston Globe. Read the article here.
- "Chicago Tonight", a PBS enterprise, ran a feature on our soon-to-be-released book by Cardinal George, "A Godly Humanism." Read the feature here.
- We have just published our first subject specific catalog, covering our offerings in History and Medieval Studies. Click here to view.
- We recently celebrated CUA Press's 74th birthday and University Press Week with "Bless the Press." See The Cardinal Newman Society's coverage of the event here.
- The Catholic University of America Press is proud to announce that we have begun to offer a select number of our titles on the Barnes and Noble NOOK! The current available titles are:
Biomedicine and Beatitude
Church, State, and Society
Introduction to Moral Theology
The Life and Pontificate of Pope Pius XII
Some Seed Fell on Good Ground
Western Creed, Western Identity
The Logic of Religion
Sex and Virtue
Apostolic Religious Life in America Today
The Bible on the Question of Homosexuality
Abortion and Unborn Human Life, Second Edition
The Turn to Transcendence
On the Road to Emmaus
God and Caesar
The Mind That Is Catholic
The Third Spring